
It has been so long since I have posted. I have been in a frenzy of busy. But I noticed a blog the other day that did a great job of logging the journey to 40 weeks.
It really started to get me thinking how important it is to keep track of the thoughts and feelings during this time, so one day I can wrap them in a book for her and she can read how much I long to see her.
Last night I had the most incredible dream. I believe that dreams are quite the reflection of the subconcious trying to get out. But also I understand that while pregnant, dreams are much more intense. I digress... Back to the dream.
Maria, I dreamt that I gave birth to you last night. It was a beautiful birth. I dreamt that it was just you and I. I felt no pain, I felt only this longing to hold you in my arms and love you. When I saw your face it reminded me of the first time I saw your sisters. It was again, a heavenly face. You are so beautiful! You look so much like your papa. Your cheeks are smooth and your eyes wide with glory. Your hair is soft and whispy like an angel. I squeeze you with joy and so much love - how I have longed to hold my baby.
In my dream, I ran you to your papa and he was so surprised that I had already had you in my arms. He could hardly contain his joy to hold you. The look on his face, made me so proud. That such a tiny little creature could create such a stir in his heart. We are elated with your presence and thank the Lord for you.
And now, that I reach each milestone in this pregnancy I long for her more and more. I can't wait to place her on my chest and in my arms and to gaze in wonder how I could be so blessed!
Tearing up. Oh Luci--I can't wait for you to meet your little Maria. I can't wait to see you and Chris stroll up my street with her stroller and for me to meet that sweet and precious miracle.
ReplyDeleteYou are in the home stretch, my dear and I am sending a thousand prayers your way and I just know Hope and Grace are doing cartwheels in heaven--they already know how perfect their sister is and they can't wait for you to finally meet her!
Much love to you!
Hi Luci,
ReplyDeleteMary Considine here, you not-so-anonymous friend! You are coming down the home streach! It won't be long now....
I will continue to keep all of your family in my prayers and will look forward to the day when I hear that little Maria is finally here.
take care,
love,
Mary
we are counting down the days!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful note that Maria will treasure forever when she is grown.
Love you~