
without too much detail...
It's days like these when you can really feel the devil at your heels. Nothing makes sense, everything is going wrong... you feel unconsolably hurt, mad and just victimized.
Yesterday, was great.
Today I am a mess. I am filled with anxiety and completely tempted by my thoughts to give up, to put blame where it shouldn't be put, to fight when there is no need.
Today I am a mess. I am filled with anxiety and completely tempted by my thoughts to give up, to put blame where it shouldn't be put, to fight when there is no need.
I know the devil is real. He knows the Good that God is sewing back into my heart. The devil can see how I am fighting temptation. I am praying more. I am trying to change. I desire Heaven more than ever. He knows it, and hates it.
Dear God,
Do not allow this to ruin me this day. Do not allow me to grow
hard of heart.Allow me the strength to confront this
head on, with love,
respect, patience and courage.Grant me humility.
Change my heart O Lord... I am yours.
![]()
feeling anew already....
Yes, we all have days like this, Luci. Days that we just have to get through, knowing that tomorrow will certainly be better. But it is hard, especially during these days of advent, when everyone around us seems so happy. Keep your chin up....I will pray for you.
ReplyDeletexo,
Mary Considine