I forgot to post Maria's 4 month updates!
WEIGHT: 14lbs 9oz (75th percentile)
HEIGHT: 25 1/2 inches long(90th percentile)
WEIGHT: 14lbs 9oz (75th percentile)
HEIGHT: 25 1/2 inches long(90th percentile)
First, visit with Santa!I can't believe you are 4 months old. It has been the most joyful time of my life having you here.
Let me tell you, there have been challenges.
You are a little naughty when you are tired. You like to squirm into a good position in our arms and squeel a little cry until you sleep.
When you are hungry, YOU ARE HUNGRY. You have this funny little wimper "eh, eh, eh, eh" that you repeat until the milk reaches your mouth.
You LOVE to be held. And we all love to hold you! Our worlds stop when you are around. No laundry, no vacuuming, no dishes and no completing any To Do lists of any kind. Because, quite simply, we can't put you down.
You are bored easily. You love to be talked to and played with. There is no leaving you alone. :)
Like when your Papa and I wake up in the morning and we pull you in our bed and just laugh and snuggle till we have skipped breakfast and ready for lunch.
You are such a treasure in the morning.
Or when you get your shy smile and look away whenever your Papa tells you, "Hi, pretty girl".
I love when we can lay down on the bed together, just you and I rolled over on our sides, facing each other, and just be us. I can sing to you, you can "coo" at me. It's heavenly bliss!
You are still waking up at night to eat, and though it is hard for me to get out of bed, I wouldn't trade that quiet time for the world. You need me and I need you.
You have just started rolling over. Which increases my anxiety, but it's a fun new thing that you are beginning to do, which means your are growing up and becoming a new little person, not just a newborn anymore. (gulp)
Your Papa and I are obsessed with kissing your cheeks and talking baby talk.
We have a tewwibble habbit of fowagettting to pwonounce ouwa aws.
(we have a terrible habit of foregetting to pronounce our r's)when talking to you.
It's just too fun to baby talk with you and we probably get more of a kick out of it than you do!
You also like books more. I read to you after feedings and you can sit through almost 3 books! You are getting so SMAWT! (oops, sorry. Can't help it)

You also like books more. I read to you after feedings and you can sit through almost 3 books! You are getting so SMAWT! (oops, sorry. Can't help it)
Speaking of reading I am going to buy "The Night Before Christmas" to read to you Christmas Eve!
I'd like to make this a new tradition with all my little ones.
I am so excited beyond imagination to celebrate Christmas with our little family this year. I have been singing, "It's the MOST WONDERFUL TIIIMMMEEE OF THE YEEARRR!!" for about 5 days straight in preparation for your first Christmas.
I know you won't remember it, but everyone who loves you and spends this Christmas with you this year, will never forget it.

Maria, with having you this Christmas and our hearts so full of love and joy, it can bring us literally to our knees in thanksgiving to Our Lord.
Christmas is ALL about the birth of the baby Jesus. I can only imagine Mary and Joseph's great expectation for His arrival. And I reflect on the Child Jesus and the importance of His birth.
As we reflect on Jesus' birth and how beautiful this moment is. The magnitude of this moment.
Papa and I remember our 3 little ones.
As your Papa says, "the closer Christmas gets, the more choked up I am getting"
The joy we felt with holding your sisters and the joy we feel holding you fills our hearts and overflows our souls.
We will never forget the magnitude of each of your births.
A baby is coming. A baby is coming. The Father is giving us The Saviour
May all fall in love and remember this baby's life. Fill our hearts with Peace. Fill our hearts with joy. Make us forever yours.
We remember you and love you baby Jesus.
Merry Christmas!

she is gargantuous...and twice the size of Christian...what gives? i want to smash my face in her belly!! ps-i'm getting her a bra for christmas? ba-ha-ha
ReplyDelete