
As all of you know, my friend Melanie is just the most amazing person I know. She is always so giving of her time and talent to others. I totally have Mel's number on speed dial for whenever I need her for any advice and moral support. I have called on her when trying to put together my wedding, wanting to do natural birth classes, how to nurse, put together a christmas card, talking about our faith, and of course capturing memorable family moments.
She is such an authentic woman, mother and wife. I can't get enough of her or her little girl Nori - to me, Norita!
Last weekend Mel, Norita, Maria and I spent a day hanging out and playing catch up over some desperately needed friend time. She also took some SWEET pics of Maria for me to capture her this new phase she is going through. Go to Mel's Blog and take a look for yourself! Prepare to melt!
Seriously they were amazing!!! What a great friend she is, and what priceless pics!
ReplyDelete;) thanks:-*
ReplyDeletelove you. Xoxo
<3 mel
Beautiful pictures. She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLuci - I hope you're planning on a whole wall of framed photos b/c those are AMAZING! I hope you guys have such a Merry Christmas and treasure every minute of Maria's first! xoxo, Meredith Hoefling
ReplyDelete