WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Friday, December 10, 2010

The list never ends, b/c I never get it started

No one ever told me that once you have a little baby take over your life, that it does just that, TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE!
I have made a TO DO hit list for myself everyday for the past two months since I have been back to work, and guess what? I CAN NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE!
So far, I have not completed my thank you notes - of which I have so many beautiful people to thank. Laundry is hanging from the ceiling fans. Diapers are floating in the air. My hair has not been cut since last february. Dogs are crying for attention and shedding everywhere. I have even taken 2 weeks to get to the post office just to buy a single stamp for my niece's birthday card! But worst of all, I looked at my refrigerator this morning to see if i could grab some breakfast and saw this desparity!

Not only have i neglected to clean my frigidaire, but i have also neglected going to the grocery store! oh my goodness! What in the world have we been living on!?
I guess I need to put Maria down a little more often. Detach my lips from her cheeks and start getting it together. Thank Heavens, Chris doesn't complain about my lack of togetherness. I am working on it, honey. Thanks for being patient and not telling me you are starving all the time! lol.

3 comments:

  1. Don't put her down and don't take your lips away from her cheeks. Things WILL get done, some way, somehow. Maria is a blessing from God and she will only be little and snuggly like this for a short while, so soak it all in. Things WILL get done...you WILL eat something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hear you sister friend! I procrastinate going to the store, showering, and laundry.....because there seems to be one too many things zinging through my head at once. Thankfully Gaber loves to go to the store and have a free cookie;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Luci! I wish my refrigerator was that clean. Consider yourself lucky. Lots of time for food and groceries....enjoy that darling baby girl of yours, especially during this special time, her first Christmas.
    Merry Christmas!
    your not so anonymous friend,
    Mary Considine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!